Projection Mapping: the Game takes your virtual Resolume output over virtual NDI so you can virtually do projection mapping on a virtual cube. You can see how close your virtual alignment is with a virtual percentage score. Such virtual, very virtual, much virtual.
How to play:
1. Create a 1920×1080 comp with your favorite test card (doge.jpg)
2. Open the Advanced Output and start a new preset
3. Set the output from Virtual to NDI
4. Now select this NDI input from the dropdown
5. Try to map the cube and get 100% accuracy
Use the mouse left button to pan the view, scroll to zoom and right button to rotate